Carlyle Screw Compressor
- Automatic unloaded starting, expensive high-torque motors are unnecessary, reducing initial expense.
- High-efficiency motor can further increase efficiency of 5F and 5H compressors.
- Crankcase casting, cylinder head, and valve plate designs allow for a smooth, unrestricted refrigerant flow.
- Refined, two-piece shaft seal assembly virtually eliminates seal leakage for maximum reliability over a wide temperature range.
- Efficient crankcase heater design prevents accumulation of liquid refrigerant in the crankcase during shutdown, dilution of the compressor oil supply.
- As suction pressure changes, capacity control automatically reduces compressor capacity to as low as 35% of full-design load, reducing horsepower requirements as demand changes. Part-load operation increases energy efficiency, reducing utility bills.
- Large-capacity, manually reversible oil pump, automatic pressure regulator, and oil-filtering system provide positive pressure lubrication, extending life.
- Suction gases flow around cylinder sleeve to keep the cylinder cool, reducing cylinder wear.
- Greater operating efficiencies by running an oversized compressor at a reduced RPM.